I apologize for following the whole COVID thing like a sporting event. There are too many players here to call winners and losers. One site I’ve visited religiously through it all is that of Johns Hopkins. Pretty good school, rejected me for a rheumatology fellowship. But if you go to the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (1) you can get the straight dope on Mr. Corona. Your best bet there is to go to “Impact of closings decisions by state”. Set up to track all the nonsense things governors have done to “control” the outbreak, their data are pretty straight. You can type in your state, or any other in which you are interested, and there are the curves: infections and deaths. I’ve logged into this site almost daily, following those numbers like sports scores.
Here’s what they say about Michigan tonight (November 7th):
So, more infections. Ooh scary
But who’s dying? Creeping up a little, but not bad.
Nothing like the last 3 waves. As expected, the more the virus mutates, the less lethal it becomes (much to the chagrin of the boys and girls in the Wuhan lab).
Another site has drawn my attention recently, and is worth yours. With the ever wider application of a stab that was never rigorously tested for toxicity, it behooves someone to collect data on what happens to these people. Like Nancy Pelosi spoke about Obamacare “We have to pass it to know what’s in it”. What seems to be in the offing for recipients of the vaxx is an endless chain of misery (without a great deal of protection). Having those spike proteins circulating may not be such a good thing. VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990 to collect voluntary reports of adverse reactions after any vaccine. The outfit OpenVAERS (2) builds from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov. As they state, this voluntary reporting system may account for only 1% of vaccine injuries. So oh my.
So, if you’ll allow me an editorial opinion, let me quote the late great Nancy Reagan as a piece of advice about the vaxx:
On the back of the t-shirt I constructed (“I like the nucleic acids God gave me”) I added a table after Nancy’s picture
A day after I first posted this, I came across a devastating article that strongly bolsters a feeling I’ve had for a while, a grave disappointment in how my old profession has handled the pandemic and its aftermath. I haven’t mingled with docs treating patients for nearly 3 years, so I don’t know what my old chums have been doing. I’m pleased to report in my recent visit with my new primary physician, he did not try to push the jab on me, respecting my reservations. But overall, what docs have pushed has not been good (6). So many things have been crushed by this pandemic. I hope the shining jewel of American medicine doesn’t become one of them. Already, it’s a bit tarnished.
1. Johns Hopkins University of Medicine. Coronavirus Resource Center. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
2. OpenVAERS https://openvaers.com/
3. Ike B. HCQ HQ. Posted 11/6/21 https://theviewfromharbal.com/2021/11/06/hcq-hq/
4. Ike B. dewormer – Imovec™, Stromectol™. Posted 9/6/21 https://theviewfromharbal.com/2021/09/07/dewormer-imovec-stromectol/
5. Singanavagam A, Dunning J, Madon KJ et al. Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.6172) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study. Lancet Infectious Diseases. Published online October 28, 2021 https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(21)00648-4
6. Kunstler JH. Medicine Wants to Kill You. The Blue State Conservative 11/9/21. https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/11/09/medicine-wants-to-kill-you/